If you are attempting to register a product from Numark, please make sure that you are navigating to the Numark branded account and registration portal:
Numark is part of the inMusic Brands family, but registration is not yet active through the inMusic Portal.
If you are having difficulty registering your Numark product, please check our instructions and FAQ below:
- How do I register my product?
- Where do I find my product serial number?
- Invalid Serial Error
- Serial at Max Registration
- This Product Serial is Already Registered to You Error
- Further Technical Support
How do I register my product?
Products are registered to a user account/profile and give users access to any software downloads, authorization codes, and promotional content included with their product.
- To register your product, please create an account or sign in to an existing account at numark.com.
- Once you have logged into your account, click the Register A Product button in the Navigation menu.
- Choose your product from the drop-down list. Successful registration requires that you choose the correct product from the list. Please consider that some products have alternate versions (i.e. "SE" or Special edition versions) or may be a part of a bundled package.
If you encounter an "Invalid Serial" message, this can indicate that you have selected the wrong product. Check the list again for your specific product model.
- Enter the serial number. Your product serial number will begin with a (21) and will be found on a barcode sticker on the product and often on the box as well. Usually, this is located on the back or the bottom of the product, on the product gift box, and even sometimes on the user manual in the box with the product.
Be sure to include the (21) when entering your serial number. Registration will not be accepted without it.
- The Software Version field is not relevant for most products and can be skipped.
- Enter your Purchase Date. This must be formatted as MM/DD/YYYY (month/day/year).
- Enter the purchase place in the Purchased From field.
- Click Submit Registration to complete registration.
This will take you back to your main account page where you can view your product registrations and available downloads and authorization codes.
Where do I find my product serial number?
Your product serial number will begin with a (21) and will be found on a barcode sticker on the product and often on the box as well. Usually, this is located on the back or the bottom of the product, on the product gift box, and even sometimes on the user manual in the box with the product.
For some unique products, the serial number may not be immediately visible. For example, many headphones will hide the serial number on the inside of the ear cup.
Invalid Serial Error
If you are receiving this error message while attempting to register your product, this means that the serial number has not been entered correctly, or the wrong product has been selected from the list.
Please check that you have included the (21) when entering the serial number. Registration will not be accepted without it. If the number you are entering does not have a (21) it is not a serial number, or your product is not eligible for registration.
If your serial number is entered correctly, and you still get the Invalid Serial error, this means the wrong product has been selected from the drop-down list. Please check your product for the specific model version and check the list again.
Serial at Max Registration
This means simply that the serial number has already been registered to a different account. This may happen if the product was purchased used or gifted by another user.
If you receive this error, the serial number will need to be cleared before it can be registered to a new account. Please submit a ticket to our support team by filling out the support form here. Be sure to include your product name and serial number exactly as it appears on the product.
This Product Serial is Already Registered to You Error
This means the product has already been registered to your user account.
Navigate back to your main account page to view your product registration and available downloads and authorization codes.
Further Technical Support
If you are still having trouble after reviewing this article, please submit a ticket to our support team by filling out the support form here.
Be sure to include all relevant details including your product name and serial number exactly as it appears on the product.